Diamond Scholarship: Scholarship Program
3 Diamonds scholarship is based on merit and will be awarded to a deserving student entering into Form 1. The scholarship recognizes a student who has exemplary leadership and service contributions to the community as well.
Award: A $500 US scholarship
Application Deadline: May 31st
- Must be entering Form 1
- Maintainat least 3.00 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Be accepted for admission at an approved accredited institution of higher education in a program of study that leads to a degree.
- Provide a copy of acceptance letter or certification of enrollment; which the applicant attendance is confirmed.
- 2 letters of recommendations from teachers, religious leaders and or political representatives
- Conduct at least 100 hours of community service with local 501 © non-profit organization.
- Submission of 400-500 word essay on why you’re deserving of the scholarship.
- 3 Diamonds will conduct interviews from a list of finalist, in order to select the recipient